[Snort-users] RE: Snort on Win32 platform

roel at ...47... roel at ...47...
Wed Sep 5 11:57:02 EDT 2001

John,

Sounds like you're on a switched network, even though you're machine/ethernet
card is in promiscuous mode, your ethernet switches sort it out before it gets
to you. Just a guess though.

--
roel
Silicon Defense: Technical Support for Snort!