[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Making snort go....

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Tue Sep 4 22:04:03 EDT 2001

FYI, I'm right now writing a document (which may be published as a HOWTO on
linuxdoc.org and snort.org) about setting up snort for multiple interfaces,
logging to a mysql db, doing statistics with ACID and SnortSnarf. Additional
software like SPADE and such may be added in a future version.

It will be ready for a first proof read within the next two weeks.

So long,
Sandro