[Snort-users] False positives

Chris Osicki osk at ...3916...
Tue Oct 30 07:45:02 EST 2001

Mike,

I know what this rule is supposed to alert about, it triggers on
_every_ "rcpt to:" packet longer than 800 bytes though.
I know I could comment it out, but my goal is to collect as much
as possible traces of attacks, even if they are not relevant for
my current infrastructure. They are potential threats and I want
to know about them.
Anyway, thanks for your reply and suggestion.

Regards,
Chris