[Snort-users] ACID & Snort Archive

Mike Walter mike at ...3781...
Fri Oct 26 12:59:02 EDT 2001

Yes, I have ADODB 1.40.19 and ACID v0.9.6b13.

Mike Walter,
3z.net a PCD Company,
PCD Network Solutions, Inc,
�When Success the Only Solution  t h i n K  3z.net�
www.pcdnet.net
www.3z.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Lewis [mailto:jlewis at ...2449...]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 3:52 PM
To: Mike Walter; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] ACID & Snort Archive

What versions of ADODB and ACID are you using?  I found that ADODB 1.4 made
a significant difference during archiving.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.