[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b17 fails create acid_event table

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri Oct 26 10:31:08 EDT 2001

The version of MySQL you are using is too old.  It does not support
indexing of fields which are not null.

Upgrade to a newer version of MySQL.
Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/