[Snort-users] How can I use Whois from a command shell in Mandrake Linux?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...3909...
Thu Oct 25 10:22:08 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 04:43:39PM +0000, Wayne Bornall wrote:

> This is not a direct question about snort, but does someone know how I can
> use whois from a command shell in Mandrake Linux?

If I were you, I'd rather use:

http://www.geektools.com/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155
                                            Fax.  +49 (0)30-450 570-916