[Snort-users] troubleshooting Snort on Windows 2000

Wayne T Work wwork at ...3179...
Wed Oct 24 19:10:05 EDT 2001

First, Make sure you have the latest set of files.
Second, check to see if you correctly built the tables in MySQL. (This is a
call to a table that can not be completed.)
Third, make sure that the permissions are correct on the database. (I have
had to run this line on several occasions) Make sure you are an
administrator on the machine too.

grant INSERT,SELECT,CREATE,DELETE on snort.* to snort at ...274...;

If this does not work or you get the same error. Mail me and I will try to
figure out what is going on.

Wayne