[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] problems with snort reading from stdin

Andreas Krennmair ak at ...3855...
Wed Oct 24 05:35:07 EDT 2001

Hello!

Sorry that my answer comes so late, but I'm at work only once a week.

Chris Green wrote:
> Theres no reason I can think of to use tcpdump and snort in a pipe
> together.
Actually, the input comes from another program that preprocesses the
stream in a special way. I didn't want to include this here so that it
doesn't confuse you.

Anyway, this feature is _broken_ and should be fixed.

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
Some people say I am a terrible person, I'm not, I have the heart of a
young boy, in a jar, on my desk.