[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Re: AW: (Snort-users) Fwd: questions for t

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Tue Oct 23 01:17:09 EDT 2001

Hi Henry,

well I'm using MySQL so the following would look maybe different for postgeSQL:

I also updated the database schema from v1.03 to 1.04 with the following
commands (I've done it with a running db with no probs):

mysql> DELETE FROM schema WHERE vseq = 103;
mysql> INSERT INTO schema (vseq, ctime) VALUES (104, now());
mysql> ALTER TABLE reference MODIFY ref_tag VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL;

HTH,
Sandro