[Snort-users] Acid X Mysql error

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Mon Oct 22 09:00:08 EDT 2001

For some reason, on my mysql server, snort connects just fine to
"localhost", but on the acid_conf.php I had to put in 127.0.0.1 to get it to
work.  I haven't had time to figure out why, since I got it to work I was
happy.

This started when adodb was added.  I am running OBSD 2.8 MySQL 3.23.

Give that a try.

-Steve