[Snort-users] Update schema

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri Oct 19 22:24:14 EDT 2001

If you have a v103 database, the only steps you need to take to upgrade to
v104 are as follows:

mysql> DELETE FROM schema WHERE vseq = 103;
mysql> INSERT INTO schema (vseq, ctime) VALUES (104, now());
mysql> ALTER TABLE reference MODIFY ref_tag VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL;

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/