[Snort-users] Logging Portscans to DB causes Local logging to stop

Hutchinson, Andrew Andrew.Hutchinson at ...3639...
Fri Oct 19 11:07:11 EDT 2001

No, it will output to both the database and log locally simultaneously.
Here is the line from snort.conf:

output database: log, mysql, user=***** dbname=***** password=*****
host=127.0.0.1 encoding=ascii

Andrew