[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Fwd: questions for the ACID Details

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Fri Oct 19 01:33:13 EDT 2001

I didn't have the same prob but I suggest updating acid and adodb to the latest
versions. Especially for the latest adodb it is reported to have much better
performance than previous versions.

You also might have a look on the output of the top command when your browser
hangs. I figuered out that sometimes acid creates huge memory uses with httpd
resulting in swapping on my system (PIII 700/256MB with 5 NICS snorting).
Using a central mysql/acid server with nothing else should be a solution for
that.

HTH,
Sandro