[Snort-users] Fwd: questions for the ACID Details

Henry Chan henrchan at ...3845...
Fri Oct 19 01:12:15 EDT 2001

Thanks the guy answer me the questions and the following is my details
of my ACID:Pls help me to solve the problem.

Repeat my problem : my browser is hang after a couple of hours. After I
restart the database, snort, and browser(the browser is netscape it
come with installation of linux 7.1). It works fine after restart and
after a couple of hours the browser is hang.

My computer:PIII 1G 512M Ram with 20G SCSI HD
Platform: linux 7.1 (server installation)
snort 1.8p1
swatch 3.0.2
postgresql 7.0.3-8
acid_0.9.6b13.tar