[Snort-users] Snort 1.8.1-RELEASE & FreeBSD 4.X (including latest 4.4-STABLE)

Joao Pedras jpedras at ...3862...
Thu Oct 18 13:44:21 EDT 2001

Hi there

Which beta did you install and where did you get it ?

I am experiencing the exact same problem, on 2 different computers with
snort+mysql.

Thanks

Joao

--On Monday, October 15, 2001 09:13:55 -0500 Mike Squires