[Snort-users] Snort Mysql DB query question.

Vjay LaRosa vjayl at ...3331...
Thu Oct 18 11:00:10 EDT 2001

Hello,

Can some one explain to me how I can manually query the MySQL DB for an
IP address if it is stored as
an unsigned integer? I am trying to write a perl script to convert the
IP over so I can search the DB but I have
been unsuccesfull. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

vjl

BTW, this is the simple script I am trying to use.

#!/bin/perl --

$addr = "$ARGV[0]" ;

sprintf "The integer is %vd\n", $addr ;

--
 V.Jay LaRosa                           EMC Corporation
 Systems Administrator                  171 South Street