[Snort-users] browser hangs with newest ACID

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Tue Oct 16 08:32:10 EDT 2001

Michi,

- Can you quantify the behavior which leads to excessive memory usage.
Does it run out of memory on the first page?  or take a couple of pages?

- Upgrade your ADODB to v1.4.  Any change?

- What type of database connection are you using normal or persistant (set
in $db_connect_method in acid_conf.php)?  Try switching from persistant to
normal connections (and vice versa).

Let me know,
Roman