[Snort-users] TCP Traffic

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Mon Oct 15 19:33:11 EDT 2001

"Ricardo Londono" <ricardo at ...3660...> writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> My snort seems to be only capturing TCP traffic.  I'm new to snort so
> I'm running a basic configuration.

It should be doing that with some of the default rules.

>   What needs to be set if anything to capture UDP and ICMP traffic
> as well?

It will only capture that which you tell it to.  Perhaps you don't
have any alerts happening in UDP or ICMP.

Without detailed information on your setup, its hard to explain.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.