[Snort-users] IDS Policy Manager Version 1.1 Beta 3 Released
jdell at ...1095...
Sun Oct 14 19:04:02 EDT 2001
I am pleased to announce the release of IDS Policy Manager 1.1 Beta 3.
There has been a lot of updates since the 1.0 release. Here are a few of
* Support for secure copy(SCP)
* Update/Merge Official Rules and arachNIDS Rules from Web
* Support for SNMP v2c and v3
* Support for Command Line options
* Support with Unified logging and unified alerting
* Moved to Data Explorer in Policy Editor making it look a lot better
* Formatting checks in rules
* Creates sid-msg.map file when saving policy and uploads it to the
* Upload policies to all Sensors
* Change variables to ones that exist when merging arachNIDS ruleset
+ a lot more...
This is a Windows 2000 app, but it works very well with sensors on any
OS. You can get IDS Policy Manager for free and see a FAQ and
More information about the Snort-users