[Snort-users] Snort 1.8-Win32, build 74, on WinNT4.0 service pack 6

T.Ferris tommy at ...3366...
Sat Oct 13 11:20:08 EDT 2001

Give us a little more info on your network.  Are you on a dialup, cable or
DSL?  Are you trying to browse or chek your mail from the snort box?

Original_Guru
www.security-protocols.com