[Snort-users] Archive Tool

David Kurtz dkurtz at ...3490...
Fri Oct 12 13:22:05 EDT 2001

Search the list for a post from "Susan Kay Coulter [skc at ...440...]".  She
posted 3 perl scripts earilier this week that might help you.

David Kurtz
Peckham & Wright Architects, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grimes, Shawn (NIA/IRP) [mailto:GrimesSh at ...3368...]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 1:07 PM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Archive Tool

Has anyone written a tool to archive alerts?  Acid potentially provides this
function but I find that it is just too slow so I was hoping someone had a
perl script that would take alerts created before a specified date and move
them out of the main snort database (MySQL) into an archive database.  I was
just trying to see if someone else had one before I go reinventing the
wheel.

Thanks,
.--=Shawn=--.