[Snort-users] MISC IP Reserved bit set

Frontgate Lab mdiwan at ...200...
Fri Oct 12 08:28:16 EDT 2001

nuts .. i guess the spoofblocking wasnt completely in place

i reran the spoofblock script to make sure everything was ok and got
this instead:

 cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter
1
1
1
1

i guess i sent that email too soon

Still.. i would appreciate anyones input into the questions i asked
below.

Thank you

Madhav