[Snort-users] Acid Archiving Problem

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Thu Oct 11 14:52:06 EDT 2001

Karen,

- Turn on debug mode (debug_mode = 1 in acid_conf.php), try to archive
alerts for which you previously received errors, and send me the
resulting HTML.

- Just to confirm, this error occurs when you try to archive any alert? or
does this only happen when trying to archive an alert with a particular
signature or sensor?

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/