[Snort-users] Nimda specific logging

Andrew R. Baker andrewb0x29a at ...131...
Wed Oct 10 19:42:06 EDT 2001

By default, your nimba ruletype will be evaluated after all other
ruletypes unless you change the rule evaluation order by adding an "order"
directive in the configuration file.  something like:

order: nimda activation dynamic alert log pass

would have your nimda rule evaluated first.

-A