[Snort-users] rpm for Guardian version 1.4 and 1.5?

Frontgate Lab mdiwan at ...200...
Wed Oct 10 12:15:24 EDT 2001

HI

 Just wanted to know if anyone was maintaining or creating rpms for
guardian versions
 after 1.3.2 or if we just havent gotten around to it yet. I noticed
that Andrew Steven's site has only the Tar and source code while the
previous site also had links to rpms.

 Also .. any maintainers of rpm for Snort around?.. i might give it a
shot if no one else is already doing it.

Madhav Diwan

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Wagner Weber & Williams