[Snort-users] How can I improve ACID Performance

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Wed Oct 10 07:36:11 EDT 2001

You don't mention how much RAM you have, but I assume it is alot.  Check
this info out on how to allocate more resources to MySQL.  It helped me.
Not a ton, but it did help.
http://www.mysql.com/doc/S/e/Server_parameters.html