[Snort-users] Help with php/apache/snort

Steve.Rudolph at ...3595... Steve.Rudolph at ...3595...
Fri Oct 5 13:54:03 EDT 2001

This should help.  I should have an installation document up and on-line by
Monday for RedHat 7.1 MySQL, ACID (and maybe demarc)
It has taken me the better part of a week to double check everything.  This
will help  you now though!

Uncomment the line #AddType application/x-httpd-php .php in
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf

Steve Rudolph
CCSE

                    James Brown
                    <jibbrown at ...131...>                To:     snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
                    Sent by:                            cc:
                    snort-users-admin at ...635...       Subject:     [Snort-users] Help with php/apache/snort
                    eforge.net

                    10/05/2001 12:18 PM

Hello list, as I am a newbie to Linux as well as Snort
I am in need of assistance with my configuration. Am
running Linux 7.1 and have Apache up and running,
however my PHP files will not display properly in a
browser, they show up as text. What am I doing wrong?
Also I am clueless about Mysql configuration on the
server. This is the punishment I deserve for working
with Microsoft so long. Thanks,  Jim

=====
Jim BrownN.A. 23 "Hotspur"Temple, Texashttp://www2.stonemedia.com/~jbrown