[Snort-users] Help with php/apache/snort

James Brown jibbrown at ...131...
Fri Oct 5 09:20:03 EDT 2001

Hello list, as I am a newbie to Linux as well as Snort
I am in need of assistance with my configuration. Am
running Linux 7.1 and have Apache up and running,
however my PHP files will not display properly in a
browser, they show up as text. What am I doing wrong?
Also I am clueless about Mysql configuration on the
server. This is the punishment I deserve for working
with Microsoft so long. Thanks,  Jim

=====
Jim BrownN.A. 23 "Hotspur"Temple, Texashttp://www2.stonemedia.com/~jbrown