[Snort-users] HOME_NET broken?

Gordon Ewasiuk gewasiuk at ...3392...
Fri Oct 5 09:00:05 EDT 2001

Hi Brad,

On Today, bthaler at ...2720... wrote:
>Is anyone else having a problem entering multiple networks into the
>snort.conf file?
>
>var HOME_NET [10.10.10.0/20,20.20.20.0/20,30.30.30.0/20]

Those lines look legit.  Mine are similar.  Can you provide more details
about the problems you are seeing?  Descriptions?  Error messages?

Also, if the above nets are bogus (appears so, but I won't assume),
post your actual home_nets?  Was thinking, possibily, snort checks for
valid CIDR ranges?  Dunno.

-Gordon

Gordon Ewasiuk, Certifed Sun Fanatic,  Winstar VHC
The REAL office number is here----->  703.893.4901
Tired of BSODs, My Computer, and Code Red?
http://www.sun.com/solaris/binaries/