[Snort-users] Comparison of snort with other (commercial) IDSes available?

Chris Eidem jceidem at ...2191...
Thu Oct 4 07:46:02 EDT 2001

Network Computing did a comparison of IDSs in a recent (Aug 20) issue:

http://www.networkcomputing.com/1217/1217f1.html

They said really nice things about snort...