[Snort-users] Unique files

Subba Rao subba9 at ...530...
Wed Oct 3 15:29:01 EDT 2001

Hello again,

I am running SnortSnarf via a cronjob and generating different
index??.html file each time.

If I am running the SnortSnarf on Snort alerts and portscan log files,
are the previous files over written? For example, a log with destination of
10.2.13.5  and a source of 10.3.4.5 is processed. The html files
dest10.2.13.5.html and src10.3.4.5.html are in their respective directories.
When SnortSnarf processes the log file (via cron) and finds these hosts again,
are the html files overwritten or do they remain unique?

--

Subba Rao
subba9 at ...530...                     http://members.home.net/subba9/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com