[Snort-users] SnortSnarf - Click on Signature for info

Subba Rao subba9 at ...530...
Wed Oct 3 14:17:02 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have generated the html pages using snortsnarf on the alerts
file. The command line options that I have used are:

	-rulesdir
	-rs
	-d

The html pages are generated fine, except the signatures are plain
text. They are not links to more detailed info about the signature.
How can I fix this? I have not seen command line option that would
generate the links. I have tried "-rs" option and that did not
generate the links.

Another question that I have is, if I run SnortSnarf every hour how
can I have a page with links to output from 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM....etc?
If this can be achieved only through some shell/perl scripting then
please ignore this question.

Thanks for any information.
--

Subba Rao
subba9 at ...530...                     http://members.home.net/subba9/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com