[Snort-users] WhiteHats?

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Wed Oct 3 11:57:02 EDT 2001

They caught him when he mailed his apology letter in
to a hacked site run by some noted security guys. You
can find some coverage of these events @ securityfocus
and other media articles.

cheers,
--dr

On Wed, 03 Oct 2001, you wrote:
> how did they catch him???
>
> wonder if they will ever catch the nimda author....
>
> rgds
>
> Frank

Dragos Ruiu <dr at ...50...>   dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
gpg/pgp key on file at wwwkeys.pgp.net or at http://dursec.com/drkey.asc