[Snort-users] problem with mysql and user root

Jorge Reyes jreyes at ...2677...
Wed Oct 3 08:52:02 EDT 2001

Thanks :)
I try that, however did not work.
I figure out what is was, on the file /etc/my.cnf I had the wrong owner
to start mysql.

[mysqld]
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock