[Snort-users] WhiteHats?

Jason Costomiris jcostom at ...2019...
Tue Oct 2 19:46:02 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 10:20:34AM -0400, Dominick, David wrote:
: I assume that most of you know about www.eff.org . Just in case though, I
: wanted to remind people that freedom is a fragile thing.

Let's be real though folks.  Max DID commit a crime.  I could probably
find sympathy for him IF he hadn't left the code in his version of
the worm that installed the backdoors.  So, he's a whitehat, closing
the BIND holes, but still installing other backdoors while he's at it?
I've got a problem with that...

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.