[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) multiple snorts to 1 mysql database

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Mon Oct 1 22:39:03 EDT 2001

Hi,

I just ran into the same prob. My solution was to delete the user and inserted
it again using the following commands, but be careful if there are more users
with the given hostname you have to specify a additional where clause on the
delete statement:

$ mysql -u root mysql
mysql> delete from user where Host='host.domain.com';
mysql> insert into user (Host,User,Password)
values('home.domain.com','snort',PASSWORD('NOT'));
mysql> flush privileges;

HTH

Regards,
Sandro