[Snort-users] browser hangs with newest ACID

michi at ...3624... michi at ...3624...
Mon Oct 1 03:18:02 EDT 2001

Hello,

since update to ACID v.0.9.6b15 my browser (now Netscape 4.78) hangs after
some work with ACID.
After closing and opening the browser everything works fine for about 2
minutes.

Sometimes I got also the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at
zend_opcode.c:48
(tried to allocate 11520 bytes) in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 1703

I am using:
acid v.0.9.6b15 with newest cvs-updates
adodb v1.31
mysql v3.23.37
apache v.1.3.19 with php4.0.4pl1 and ssl enabled
snort 1.8.1
netscape 4.78 browser

Could anybody help me or have the same problem ?

Thanks and best regards,
Michi