[Snort-users] Snort with SQL Server 7.0

Kevin Kevin at ...4210...
Fri Nov 30 07:17:05 EST 2001

Skat,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the issues with MSSQL and Acid.

Kevin

	-----Original Message-----
	From: SkatFiend at ...661...
	Sent: Fri 11/30/2001 9:57 AM
	To: Kevin; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Snort with SQL Server 7.0

	Hi Kevin,

	I have a Win2K server running MSSQL 2000 with ACID up and
running.

	Suggest you check the following:
	http://www.snort.org/docs/acid-win32.html (this document also
has links to other useful docs)

	This should help some.

	Also, make sure to go through ALL the readme doc files that come
with the standard Snort + MSSQL install.

	Lastley, use the new 0.9.6 b19 build of ACID, has fixes that
make a difference with MSSQL.

	Good luck, Cliff Arms

	In a message dated 11/29/2001 6:27:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,