[Snort-users] acid

Frank Reid fcreid at ...691...
Fri Nov 30 02:45:02 EST 2001

"localhost" may not be resolving properly to the web server.  Try making
the host in the acid_conf.php point to the local IP address (127.0.0.1)
and see if that fixes it.  If so, you'll need to add localhost to
/etc/resolv.conf or maybe elsewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Birkir
Bjvrnsson
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:04 AM
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] acid

Warning: Access denied for user: 'spaejo at ...274...' (Using password:
YES)
in /cluster/web/vefir/fyrirt/trinity.itn.is/adodb/adodb-mysql.inc.php on
line 85
localhost

This is the error  get when  I try to access acid on my site..I kow the
password is okei in the acid_conf.php. Is there any other
file I need to configure  ?