[Snort-users] RULES, where can we?

william.c.gercken at ...1971... william.c.gercken at ...1971...
Tue Nov 27 12:02:53 EST 2001

Try:  http://www.snort.org/downloads/snortrules.tar.gz

-bill

                    "Ronneil Camara"
                    <ronneilc at ...4042...>         To:     "Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb at ...950...>
                    Sent by:                            cc:     <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                    snort-users-admin at ...635...       Subject:     RE: [Snort-users] RULES, where can we?
                    eforge.net

                    11/27/2001 02:31 PM

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the link. But it's not working.

Can you check it again.

Neil