[Snort-users] Whitehats

Daniel F. Advanced UNIX Hosting Admin - danielf at ...2936...
Mon Nov 26 12:32:04 EST 2001

If some one could find out whats going on I could get a mirror server setup
we have a decent network, I have a couple of oc3's and a ds3. And could setup
a nice server to mirror with.

some one let me know.

or if anyones knows of a e-mail address I could send this too.