[Snort-users] Re: WhiteHats still down?

Alex Pinheiro Machado Rodrigues alex at ...3156...
Sun Nov 25 20:15:02 EST 2001

We can also think about a whitehats mirror...

Alex, Brazil

----- Original Message -----
From: "System Admin" <john at ...1477...>
To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Re: WhiteHats still down?

Pleas accept this as an offer to help out with the whitehats site as
well. I have considerable skills and have been using snort and whitehats
for almost two years now. How can I be of assistance. I have servers on
a T1 backbone available... I know it is not much but we can get things
back online again.

John