[Snort-users] Re: WhiteHats still down?

System Admin john at ...1477...
Sun Nov 25 18:21:02 EST 2001

Pleas accept this as an offer to help out with the whitehats site as
well. I have considerable skills and have been using snort and whitehats
for almost two years now. How can I be of assistance. I have servers on
a T1 backbone available... I know it is not much but we can get things
back online again.

John