[Snort-users] Segmentation Fault

Andy Wood network.design at ...530...
Sun Nov 25 06:37:01 EST 2001

	I have 2 systems running snort, a RH7.1 and 7.2.  The 7.2 box
sits outside of the FW and the 7.1 is just a workstation. On any other
RH system I send a ping (ping -s 65505 HYPERLINK
"www.it_doesn't_matter.com"www.it_doesn't_matter.com) and get an
immediate Segmentation Fault with both systems. One is compiled from the
tarball and another installed from the RPM.  I am running 1.8.1, and I
did not see any posts concerning this.  Hopefully I'm not being just a
'user'.

Thanks,
Andy

---