[Snort-users] 1.8.3 avariable!

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Nov 19 17:59:02 EST 2001

The difference is that 1.8.2 is released and 1.8.3 is still in testing
and not quite ready for primetime.  I wanted to release 1.8.3 last week
but after some final internal build testing I relized that it needed
more work, and I've just recently (yesterday and today) had the time to
do it.

When 1.8.3 is finally released (and it's just a bugfix release) I'll
make the customary announcements here and elsewhere in the on-line
world.

     -Marty

Alex Rodrigues wrote:

> Hi list.
> What's the difference between 1.8.2 and 1.8.3?
> http://www.snort.org/releases/snort-1.8.3.tar.gz
> Thanks
>
> Alex, Brazil

Martin Roesch - President, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)552-6999