[Snort-users] snort using mobile agent

noorulsadiqin azbiya jawooh_2020 at ...131...
Mon Nov 19 17:48:03 EST 2001

for researching purpose.. i trying to explore snort if
it is suitable to apply mobile agent for any fuction
in snort. i try to use aglet (java based mobile agent)
but i have no idea which part of snort that can be
used for mobile agent. anybody please help me to clear
up this problem or any suggestion. i am very happy if
anyone can help me to explore the availability of
mobile agent for snort. thank you.