[Snort-users] Running Snort on Window$ NT with ACID

jerry.beall at ...4113... jerry.beall at ...4113...
Mon Nov 19 12:19:13 EST 2001

I am having a problem with ACID on Window$ NT4.0 SP6A with IIS4.0, and
MySQL. I am using PHP 4.0.6 and ADODB 1.12. Everything works fine except
when a query is done and the number of rows returned exceeds a single page
and you want to view any pages after the first. When going to the other
pages of the query results, the original query criteria is cleared and data
that doesn't relate to the original query is returned. Any help is
appreciated.

Jerry
Network Administrator
Railcar Management Inc