[Snort-users] Anyone have a Snort w/Acid demo page for me to check

Guillaume guillaume at ...4029...
Mon Nov 19 08:08:06 EST 2001

En réponse à "ed.davis" <ed.davis at ...4110...>:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is a running Snort with
> Acid HTML site I can check out and compare to
> SnortSnarf (before I build it in acid and then decide I
> don't like it)
>
> it there a site with ACID sample output ?

Well, just search for acid_main.php file with google: you'll be surprised to
find out some website running ACID out there, and not always as demo ! :-)

By the way, ACID should be able to manage users. Actually, it runs just as if
anybody's connecting to it is the console's admin with full power over the
logs !

Guillaume.