[Snort-users] re: Professionalism

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at ...752...
Sun Nov 18 06:33:24 EST 2001

On Sunday 18 November 2001 1:54 am, Martin Roesch wrote:

> and in the words of Jack  Nicholson "I have neither the time nor the
> inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the
> blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner
> in which I provide it."

This is the sort of unprofessionalism that gives  open source a bad name...
they are  Aaron Sorkin's words not Jack Nicholson's, Aaron is a writer, Jack
is a thespian.

;-)

and if any one doesn't  remember, the speech ends...

" Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to."