[Snort-users] Snort & logging to MySQL on another box

Jason Lewis jlewis at ...2449...
Fri Nov 16 13:12:02 EST 2001

This isn't exactly what you want, but mysql config is mentioned.  Maybe
worth a look.  I am working on install docs for 1.8.2/3 and barnyard, but my
free time is limited.  I might get a break here shortly, so I can bust it
out.  I will post to the list when it is complete.

http://www.packetnexus.com/docs/packetnexus/Snorting_the_Enterprise.pdf

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.